Shameless final part 1/2 (Charlie Peter)

Request for CapHagar99

After his meeting you are going to visit your family for a few days and he is going this time too and your family is excited about finally meeting him and vise versa with him he can't wait to meet them all and you are happy to finally have him as your man. You two haven't had love either so you hope to take the step soon when you go visit your parents you stay in the apartment over the garage so maybe this weekend you two can finally become intimately.

You two are arriving at your parents house,

You have missed your hometown and your family house but you like living in the city with Charlie and your friends you have made over the years, Charlie is excited to be in the country instead of the city for a few days and be around your family

Charlie knows about your childhood and can't believe the woman he is dating used to be a little cowgirl but he finds it completely sexy your hair in pigtails and your face coved in mud, you go in your parents house and you introduce him to your parents first your siblings will be by later, he sees pictures on the wall and one catches his attention it's you on the porch in overalls and your hair in pigtails, your face with the biggest smile on it and he can't help smile at it "doll I was right you had pigtails" as you turn around and giggle at him your parents like him, and your mom tell you two to go ahead and go to the apartment and setting in before your brother and sister arrive with their families in a little bit, as you both nod your head and you grab Charlie's hand as he goes for the bags and you two head outside and to the garage apartment to get settled in for the rest of the family arrive In a few hours.