The Morgan Farm part 2 (Jeffrey)

A couple hours later everyone had ate, you four watched some TV and then you both have put the kids to bed and now you both are in his room laying on the bed in each other's arms, you look at him "Jeffrey I got something to tell you and it's important" as he smiles "what is it darling, I got something to talk to you about too, but you go first" as you move back and lay down on your back "I'm pregnant" as he smiles big "omg you are going to give me another baby Morgan, that is amazing. My news isn't that big but I want you to move into this room with me permanent, you my lady and carry my baby now it's the best decision, plus I would like your family to visit the farm and understand your safe here" as you smile at him "I love both ideas Jeffrey" as he rubs his hand up your small belly right now and kisses you on the lips before turning the TV off and you two get comfortable in bed together.

You stay laying on your back and get comfortable as he smiles at you and slowly pulls you into him before you two go to sleep for the night, you can't believe you are pregnant with his baby and now you are going to be moving into his room so it's your  guys room now and your family will be visiting soon, you are going to call them tomorrow and set up a day for a visit.

You two get comfortable in each other's arms before falling asleep, his arm around your belly and your head laying down in his chest, tomorrow you got a lot to do with calling your family and other stuff around the farm while he comes clean to his parents about you being pregnant with another Morgan baby, plus all his work around the farm too.

You love being in his arms especially now since your pregnant plus his bed is so amazing, which now is your guys bed, you can't wait to move all your stuff in over the next few days, you know his parents are going to be happy about the baby and you hope your parents will be too after you come clean about the baby in a few days when they come to visit.