--Chapter Three--

As I questioned how to do this I laughed at the solution for it was a simple one. Since I had powers like Ghost-Spider, why don't I go show people and act like Ghost-Spider. It was as simple as that. If I go around the town showing off my powers that are like Ghost-Spider's she will get angry and start wanting to confront me and if I leave a little trail for where I will go next she'll follow it and face me. The only thing I had to do now was figure out a way to occupy the rest of them long enough for us to face each other. I would also have to figure out a way to leave clues for them to track my 'attacks'. I decided I would attack four addresses which when you combine them just right you'll get my final attack. If they didn't get that, then I would demand a ransom to stop my attacks and give an address, though I hoped it wouldn't come to that.

I decided that I would need to hide my identity like a normal superhero, but I would need to do so in an easy way. I figured that I could put some webs around my eyes, kinda like a mask. However, I didn't think that would be enough. I wanted the majority of my face to be covered, so I decided to see if I could breathe through the webs. When I figured out a strategy to make a mask it was pretty easy. It was light, I could breathe like normal, and it would stay on my face during the action I knew I would be doing. After I figured out which addresses I needed to 'attack' in order to lead them to the final address, I decided to go for a test run. I put my mask in my pocket and I decided to walk close to the address, being as I'm not very good at traveling with them over the city yet.

Whenever I got within two blocks of the address, I decided to walk into an ally to put my mask on and climb the walls up to the top of the building. I located my target and took a deep breath. I breathed out and started running towards the edge of the building, then when I reached the edge I jumped off. I had a brief flash of terror before realizing what I had intended to do. I flung out my hand shooting a web at a building, I carried my momentum and repeated my actions. I quickly found out that this way of travel did two things that would help my plan be efficient, a: swinging around is a very quick way to get around town, and b: it's also very visible. I could easily show my powers to people because if they spot my shadow on the ground it's human instinct to look up. That's when they'll spot me, and their brains will blame Ghost-Spider because for all they know she's the only 'hero' with these powers.

I realize I had arrived at my destination, a small bakery on the corner of the street. I landed on the ground and walked in like I owned the place. I hopped over the counter and pushed the casire to the ground. I opened the cash register and reached over and grabbed a bag used to put pastries in. I stuffed it full with cash and walked out. I paused at the door way.

"See ya round." I said as I continued out the door.

I shot a web and started slinging away when I heard sirens. I landed on top of a building, and as I glanced out, I saw the police.

"So they called the police on me," I mumbled to myself, "Well, that's exactly what I wanted." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I have been busy, and was off Wattpad as a whole for a while. Again sorry, don't be afraid to comment asking me to post, just be respectful about it. Thanks!

-RF