--Chapter Nine--

Once we finished eating, Gwen and Daisy showed me around the city

Once we finished eating, Gwen and Daisy showed me around the city. The city being the size it was it took most of the day we bought lunch at a small restaurant that had grilled food, it was pretty good. I casually glanced at my watch to find that it was already four fifteen if I was going to rob that music store I would have to do it soon.

"Well this has been great, but I should be getting on my way, I need to continue unpacking. Thanks for giving me a crash course on Jersey City!" I tell them slowly backing away.

"No problem, if you ever find yourself in a tough spot, you can trust us," Daisy responds with Gwen nodding.

"Thanks! I won't forget!" I replied as I jog away.

I realize that we were quite far away from the music store I was going to rob so I would need to keep a fast pace in order to get there on time. Then a thought hit me, I didn't need to walk there, I only needed to walk part of the way. I could change and then web sling the rest of the way there, making my presence all the more noticeable.

I started a fast walk towards the music store. I was about two thirds there when I decided to start making my presence known. I walked into an ally and slide the sweatshirt I had on when I originally robbed the bakery, I was already wearing jeans. I climbed up the wall to the roof of the building, where I put on my mask. I was in the air slinging my way to the music store faster than you could say 'web-slinger'.

As I was leaping through the air I was causing quite a commotion below me. People were looking up and they have curiosity in their eyes, I had no doubt that they were questioning my identity. I even saw someone pull out their phone and take a picture of me. Good, I want everyone to know I was here.

I was soon at the music store and as I landed and walked in the store I gave everyone a death glare, daring them to do something about my presence. I jumped the counter, giving the cashier a fright, ripped open the cash register and pulled out the cash stuffing my bag.

I was about to walk out when something caught my eye. It was a simple ukulele, not something many people took interest in, however for a reason I didn't understand, it stood out to me. I grabbed it and slung it onto my back using the strap. I then as I walked out I heard a voice call out.

"Wait," Said the voice, "Who are you?"

"Someone you don't want to mess with." With that, I walked out, shot a web, and slung away.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the wait, I was on a trip recently and was unable to publish a new chapter. I hope you liked it.

-RF