--Chapter Four--

I decided that I wouldn't go swinging in on them, being as I had just gotten the hang of swinging on webs I didn't want to do it while dodging nets being flung at me. I decided to go buy some clothes being as the police will be interrogating witnesses on my outfit, it would be best to buy clothes before word gets out.

As I land in an ally I see out of the corner of my eye Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel running towards the scene I just made, I smirk at the sight. 'Perfect' I thought to myself. I took off my mask then put the money I just took into my backpack and calmly walked out of the ally. I spot a clothing store just as I'm walking I decide to go check it out. I walk in and immediately see that this store will work. There are plain T-shirts, sweatshirts, and sweatpants, with some jeans here and there. Just my style. I was in the shop for about thirty minutes when I decided that I had spent enough time in the shop. I bought what I had picked up and once I checked out I saw that I had ended up spending the majority of the money I stole. Looks like I will be making another scene sooner than I expected. I was satisfied with the number of clothes I had bought and confident it would last me a while.

I quickly took note of what I was wearing, I wanted to wear the same thing when I attacked my next destination, so I wouldn't give away more of my wardrobe. I was wearing a maroon sweatshirt with blue jeans. Noted.

As I walked out of the ally I decide to go find a place to change, if I don't want to get caught that is. I found a small cafe and went to change in their restrooms. When I was done I bought a donut and walked out. When I walked out I bumped into someone and my donut dropped on the ground and rolled away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I know this chapter was shorter, and some chapters will be like that. I am just thankful that I can share what I've written to the world, which is something I would've never done if it was my real name. I just hope you like it and stick with it through my inconsistent publishing schedule. Thanks again!

-RF