--Chapter Seventeen--

"Okay, what do we know?" I started, trying to get them thinking

"We know she's attacked three locations, here, here, and here." Patriot said pointing to the locations of the map.

"And she stole money from all of them, and a ukulele from the music store for a reason we don't know." Daisy said.

"Have you tried to find relations in the addresses? Or considered where they are on the map? Maybe if you combine them a certain way you'll get a new address." I said firing off questions.

"How often have you thought about this?" Dante asked.

"I'm just suggesting things that could have meanings. Maybe thinking like the imposter." Is what I responded. "Speaking of which, I think we need another thing to call her other than an 'imposter'."

"Why's that? Imposter works for me." Dante asked.

"I don't really know. I'm just thinking that it's a little ominous, maybe we call her something a little more positive. Maybe something like 'Mimic'." I said this not really realizing what could go wrong. Thankfully nothing did.

"I get where you're coming from, but why mimic of all things?" Patriot questioned.

"Well in the wild some animals will 'mimic' others to survive. Cheetah cubs will have stripes like a honey badger on their backs for the first few months. This way when they curl up they look like honey badgers." I explained, not knowing how I knew.

"So, in this case, 'Mimic' is mimicking Ghost-Spider's powers to steal money." Daisy said coming around to the idea.

"Exactly!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, I like this idea. Mimic it is." Patriot said with everyone nodding.

"Great! Now let's continue to look at the information." I said closing the topic.

-------------------------------------------------------

Look! Another chapter! It's a shorter one, mainly filler so I don't have to keep typing imposter, and I can rope in the name of the book. Chapter 23 will be a new perspective. I am currently writing in right now. I hope you are happy with this chapter, even if it's short. Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote if you enjoyed. Thanks!

-RF