--Chapter Seven--

I decided to leave the bakery on account of finishing my donut and the uncomfortable silence

I decided to leave the bakery on account of finishing my donut and the uncomfortable silence. I thanked Gwen and Daisy for the donut and walked outside. Apparently, we had been in the bakery awhile because the sun was setting. I realized I still needed a place to sleep, so I walked around until I found an ally that was near a less busy sidewalk. I walked to the end and climbed the wall when no one was looking. I wondered how I would sleep when it hit me, the same powers holding me to this wall were the same powers that could make me a suitable hammock.

I decided that I would make one in the corner behind the fire escape to minimize visibility. I attached one end of a web four or so feet from the corner then did the same in the other direction to get me a hammock about five feet and six inches long. After I did that I basically just filled it out so it could hold my weight and keep me from falling several feet down.

Once I was satisfied, I settled down for the night, if anyone was looking out their window they wouldn't know I was just hanging out in the ally. Overall a pretty eventful day for the first I remember in my life, not that I had anything to go on.

I was deciding what I should do the next day, as I had little money left thanks to my shopping spree, so I would probably carry out another of my 'attacks.' Then organize the money I got from that so I could plan my next attack, as to when and where.

I came to the conclusion that I should probably get a job as well, so I didn't steal all the money I had, yet another thing to do. With that comforting thought, I fell into the darkness that was sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it's a shorter chapter. I apologize. Some hard things are going on in my life that I am adjusting to. I am now on a summer break and will hopefully write and post more. With that in mind, if I remember I will try and post tomorrow. I hope you understand and thank those who do.

-RF

-------------------------------------------------------

So, this is a later note. If anything is inconsistent such as the banner placement or something else, I just put it in and forgot how I did it before. I will try to remember, but if I don't just ignore it, the banner marks the perspective so if it's not there just assume it's Ace's perspective. If anything changes you will either notice or I will put it on. Thanks!

-RF (Once again)