--Chapter Twelve--

Once I had bought a backpack, I was on my way

Once I had bought a backpack, I was on my way. I still wanted to get back at Ghost-Spider, all I needed to do now was rob the pizza shop, then hopefully the Secret Warriors, as they called themselves, would catch on and know where my attack would be. So I simply did my routine of walking into an ally, putting on the maroon sweatshirt, jumping off a building, and web-slinging the rest of the way there. It was really becoming routine, whether this was a good or bad thing, I was still not sure.

I soon arrived in front of the pizza shop, I was about to walk in when I heard someone scream. I turned around to see some boy dangling from a balcony. I acted on pure instinct, I climbed the wall and grabbed them, then jumped down. Once they were safe I continued the process of robbing the pizza shop.

When I walked out, the little boy I saved walked up to me.

"Why'd you save me? I thought you were a bad person." He said.

"I saw someone about to fall and did the logical thing, I saved them. Besides, someone who seems bad may not be so bad after you get to know why they are the way they are." I responded, saying what was true. After all, I knew I would never forgive myself if the boy got hurt because I could have done something.

"Then, why are you bad?" He responded.

"It's a long story-" I started to say but was soon interrupted by police sirens, "Shoot! The police. Hey, tell no one about our 'chat,' maybe I'll tell you the story if we meet again. See ya 'round!" With that, I shot a web and left the boy. As I was slinging away I heard the police yelling.

'Great,' I thought bitterly, 'They've spotted me. This is going to make it so much harder to get away from them.'

Just as I was thinking then something hit me. I fell to the ground and tried to stand up but found I was trapped in a net. I was so stupid! Why did I waste so much time talking to that boy! Now I was going to get caught and had no one to blame but myself.

--------------------------------

As promised another chapter! Now you have a cliff hanger! I will try to post again soon so you can continue on and find out what happens. Until then have a fun time thinking about what will happen(Hint: It will eventually connect to the title!).

-RF