--Chapter Eighteen--

We looked at the case for about an hour before we came up with the address that would probably(definitely) be attacked next

We looked at the case for about an hour before we came up with the address that would probably(definitely) be attacked next. It was a lot of comparing and looking at the numbers, but we got the address in the end. We were all laughing and celebrating after the hard work when we heard the door open. We all turned towards it seeing Gwen walk in, not Ghost-Spider, just Gwen. When she saw me her eyes widened, then got suspicious.

"What is she doing here? And why are you all so loud?" She asked, her voice stern, yet not accusing.

"Uh... she..." Dante started, unsure of what to say.

"There was an incident when we went out the other night, and she kinda got in the way." Daisy started slowly. I guess she was trying not to give too much away.

"As for why we were so loud, we just figured something out. We were celebrating." Patriot continued for her.

Gwen's eyes searched the room then finally landing on the paper we wrote the address for the attack on. However, no one else noticed this as they were all glancing at each other.

"Hey Gwen." I said simply breaking the silence. It also helped break the tension as it was funny that that was all I said.

"Hey Ace, don't tell anyone about this okay." She said finally smiling. I knew she connected the dots with the address, and I was counting on it. If she didn't know about where I was going to be next, then there wasn't any point to leave clues.

"Yeah, I guessed as much. After all, this is 'Super Hero' business." I said with a laugh.

"Wait! You guys know each other?" Patriot said suddenly.

"Well, yeah. We meet at a donut shop when I literally ran into Daisy, causing me to drop my donut." I started hoping they would continue.

"Then I offered to buy her another and we went inside and got to know each other." Daisy continued.

"We ran into each other again soon after that, and we gave her a tour of the city." Gwen finished.

"So, I'm guessing you guys aren't on a bowling team, and that this is how you know each other." I stated more than asked.

"You got it!" Daisy said with a laugh.

"I myself was wondering why Daisy said that of all things, but that's what slipped out and I had to go with it." Gwen said shooting Daisy a look which only made her laugh harder.

"So, I know Gwen and Daisy, and I woke up once and heard something about being in Dante's room. So I'm guessing your Dante." I said pointing at Inferno. I knew this for sure because of how the room was decorated. The colors of fire, perfect for someone who had the powers of fire.

"Yeah, guess you figured it out from the room." He responded.

"So you know everyone's real name in this room but mine." Patriot summed up.

"I guess I'm smarter than I look." I responded which earned me a chuckle from him.

"Well, I'm not surprised you figured it out. After all, you did help us figure something out just now." He responded. He was looking at me in a way that I couldn't not believe he meant what he said.

"Yeah, thanks for that. We couldn't have done it without you." Dante said.

"I mean if I can help other people be safe, I'll help other people be safe." I responded truthfully.

"That's a good trait to have. I trust you. I know if you see us around you'll put the pieces together, so I'll tell you who I am now. My name's Rayshaun, and again thank you."

"Wow, the way you guys are acting, you would think she just helped you win the lottery. Was what you figured out really that important?" Gwen asked, I have no doubt she was feeling left out.

"Well it's not something you'd enjoy, but it was important to us." Daisy responded.

"Oh, I get it." Gwen said, giving in. My guess would be because she already knew.

"Well," I said sliding off the bed, "I should get going. Thanks for everything."

"No, thank you." Daisy corrected me.

"I'll take you up, so you know where you are." Gwen suggested.

"That would be great!" I responded, thankful that she suggested it.

"Well then, Ace if you ever need us you'll know where to find us. This should also help you get down here again." Daisy said holding out a medallion with a symbol on it.

" Daisy said holding out a medallion with a symbol on it

"Thanks. I don't know what to say." I responded as I took it. All of them trusted me and I truly didn't know what to say.

"Well, let's get going." Gwen said leading the way out the door.

------------------------------------------------

Two chapters in one day?! You guys must be surprised. I've reached the point in writing that I've written so much and I'm so far ahead of what's done. So because of that, you guys get another chapter today(Because I would forget to do it tomorrow)! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

-RF