--Chapter Ten--

Once I was a good distance away from my crime I landed in an ally and took off my mask and sweatshirt

Once I was a good distance away from my crime I landed in an ally and took off my mask and sweatshirt. After I had done that I started looking at my haul. I had a good amount of money, but that wasn't what I was concerned about. The ukulele was what piqued my interest. I had grabbed at the last second, and I don't know why. It was just a simple ukulele, nothing special about it, yet somehow it caught my eye.

I was taking a look at it when I got an idea, I held it in my hands like I was about to play it, even though I had no idea how to. Heck, I don't even know how I knew how to hold it. Yet I did, and in my hands, it felt right. Then, I got another weird idea, maybe I should play it.

I put my left hand on the neck of the ukulele, not touching any strings, then rested my arm on the body, and slowly plucked all four strings. Then I started playing chords by holding down the strings. I had no clue how I knew how to play the ukulele, but I did, and I quite enjoyed it. I simply closed my eyes and just strummed some random song while humming the melody when it hit me. Something like a dream, yet much more real than that. Something like a memory. How could it be? The memory was in third person as if someone was looking down on the scene, and I had amnesia, I could not recall something from my past even if I wanted to. Yet it felt familiar somehow.

I saw a young girl with short brown hair and bluish-gray eyes, and an older man, her father perhaps, teaching her a C chord on the ukulele. Could it have been, that the little girl was me at a young age and that this was the first time my father taught me the ukulele? My eyes watered at the thought.

When I opened my eyes it was like it never happened, but it did, I wasn't too concerned about my past, until now. Not only did Ghost-Spider rob me of my family, but she robbed my family's chance to be mourned because I didn't remember them at all. Now I wanted vengeance more than anything, and I would have it if it's the last thing I do.

--------------------------------------------------

So, it's another shorter chapter. However, I feel like I owed you guys another one. I will try to post everyday until Tuesday. The reason? I will be getting a new dog on Tuesday which will be eight weeks old. I will be very busy with that so I may not be able to publish very often. So I will try to make it up to you guys by posting a lot up to that day. That's all I got.

-RF