CHARACTERS.🌸

This isn't one of my favorite works. Sometimes I feel like taking this book down but even if I want to I can't as this the first book in the 'Benson series' and without reading this one no one would understand book two and three.

You might love/hate this work but I personally don't like this book. I have planned on re-writing this book again and so far chapter one is re-written. Editing requires a lot of time and sadly I don't have much due to my on-going works. This book is under very very slow editing. So, bear it with me, please.

You may continue...

~••~

© Humnaaahmed ™ 2019-2020

The moral rights of the author have been asserted. All rights reserved. This story must not be republished in any form without the consent of the author who is copyright holder and any infringement of this violation of the law.

No parts of this book shall be transmitted in any form. If you see my work ANYWHERE outside of Wattpad, please let me know.

It is under the copyrights of the author!

All rights reserved ®

© Humnaaahmed ™ 2019-2020

~••~

Remaining cast will be introduced later in the chapters. Feel free to create your own imaginary characters.

English is not my first language. If you find any mistakes, feel free to correct them. I hope you all will like this story. This is my first ever story. I hope this book will be worth reading!

Just give it a chance guys. You won't regret. Happy reading.💕

~••~

VANESSA CARVER:-

TYLER BENSON:-