CHAPTER 37. (B)

I covered myself up with the duvet and almost moved down the bed but was pushed back on the bed

"Where do you think you are going?" Tyler questioned in his deep, sexy voice as he straddled me, locking my hands above my head.

"To get a shower! Where else would I go?" I tried sounding as normal as I could but ended up stuttering. Tyler smirked as he teasingly brushed his lips on my cheeks before moving his lips close to my ears and I shut my eyes. Whenever he does that, I always end up closing my eyes. Even his closeness makes me feel hot.

"How about I join you in?" I could feel his smile.

My eyes fluttered open and I pushed him back, making him fall straight on his back. He deeply laughed and my cheeks turned the shade of pink. With the duvet pressed tightly to my body, I managed to run towards the bathroom with aching pain between my legs. I may be a strong woman but some moments do make me feel shy. Just like this. I had sex with him and it was quite hard looking at his face due to my shyness.

My cheeks burned as I looked at my reflection in the mirror remembering what we just did a few minutes back. My neck was all covered with hickeys and my legs felt like jelly. There was an aching pain between my legs but I tried to ignore as I turned on the shower and sat in the bathtub with my knees pulled towards my chest and my chin on my knees. It was a beautiful night. As painful as I was thinking it would be, Tyler proved me wrong. I finally gave my virginity to the guy my father chose for me. To my fiancé. To my lover. To my everything.

"Mind if I join you?" Tyler voiced, making my eyes wide in surprise. He stood by the bathtub only in his boxers. His hands crossed over his chest and a smirk planted at the corner of his lips.

How did he get in here and why didn't I hear him coming?

"How did you get in here?" I asked wrapping my arms around my chest but it was pointless. Tyler could still see my naked chest.

He eyed my body and still had his smirk on. "You forgot to lock the door. Babe, I already saw everything. You don't need to hide it from me. You are beautiful." He softly said as he jumped in the water, sitting before me. I dumbly stared at him. Even if I told him to leave he wouldn't.
He was one stubborn ass. He does what he wants to. I sighed letting him enjoy a shower with me.

"You can put me down, Tyler," I said in a low voice as we reached the halfway to the closet.

He gently placed me on the floor and started taking off his towel. I covered my eyes with my hands and turned my back to him.

"Tyler. No!" I screamed.

Before I knew, I was pinned against the wall. His hands-on each side of me, caging me in. The memory of him caging me in on my first day at his office flashed through my eyes and I blushed. The only difference was we were fully dressed. His face so close to mine and my heart pounded so hard. I knew he heard it as he smirked and moved his lips to my ears and said in his deep sexy voice.