CHAPTER 33.

SEVEN MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!💕

"Before we do anything, I just want to tell you that I'm a

"Before we do anything, I just want to tell you that I'm a...virgin." What? I removed my hands off her face and took steps back. How is this possible? She never had sex?
I mean she is beautiful, hot and gorgeous. Her body is perfect. Every other guy would want her. How is she still a virgin? Shouldn't I be happy about it that I am the first guy she would be losing her virginity to? There were so many thoughts racing through my mind.

"Tyler? Is there anything wrong?" She anxiously asked as she took a few steps towards me.

I shook my head in disbelief. "No...It's just...that...how come...you are...still...virgin?"

"What do you mean by that? Why can't I be a virgin?" She asked in disgust.

I took her face in mine. "Hey! Don't feel bad about it."

She jerked my hands off her face and pushed me. I stumbled back but kept my balance. "The fuck! Why would I feel bad about it? It's my virginity and it's totally my choice on whom I gave it to! If you can't accept me the way I am it's better we should end it right here!" She shouted her lungs out. I was taken aback by her statement. She was getting me wrong. I almost took steps towards her but she showed me her hand and looked at me as if daring me to take one step close to her.

"Just hear me out, Vanessa! You are getting me wrong." I defended myself as I walked over to her.

She shook her head as she kept taking steps back and soon her back hit the door. She crossed her hands below her chest and narrowed her eyes at me.

"I am all ears! Say whatever you want to say." She said looking everywhere but me.

With that said, I didn't dare walking over to her. I took a deep breath and explained to her what was going on in my mind.

"What I meant was that I couldn't believe my ears when you said you are a virgin because you are everything a guy would want in a girl. You are beautiful, hot, smart, strong and what not! I would never leave you for who you are. I told you before that I love the way you are, Vanessa!" She finally met my gaze and her eyes softened. I took it as an opportunity and started moving towards her but she again showed me her palm making me stop in my tracks.

"Okay fine I know that you love me for who I am then why the hell you acted as it offended you?" She said in anger.

I raked my hand through my hair. "I was just surprised. I swear that statement of yours was a big thing to process with. I am sorry if my reaction hurt you. I didn't mean to Vanessa! I love you and always will. All I care about is who you are." I meant everything I said to her. I know she was hiding something from me but all I have to do was wait.