CHAPTER 7.

Before you start reading, I would like to say that I love you all! You may continue.🌸

My parent's mansion was on half an hour drive

My parent's mansion was on half an hour drive. I climbed out of my car and entered the code. I was greeted by the guards, I only nodded and left.

"Mom, Dad! Where are you both?"

"Good evening Sir. They both are in their room." Smith, one of my father's servants said.

I nodded and left.

I knocked on the door and entered their room. "Mom, Dad! Are you in here?"

"Oh my son, Come in." My dad said while making his way towards me.

"Hey dad," We both hugged each other.

"Hey son, how are you?"

"I am good. Where's mom?" I searched for her but she was nowhere to be found.

"Oh, she is the bathroom."

I walked towards the couch and sat on it.

"How come you are here early?" My dad said, sitting beside me.

"I wanted to spend time with you both so I left the office early today. Noah will look after everything."

"Son, you must know it's difficult for him to control the entire business most of the time." He said calmly but he looked serious.

I shrugged. "Come on dad. He knows how to deal with it."

"Whatever son, you should spend most of your time at work rather than with that gold digger." He rolled his eyes.

I gritted my teeth. "Please, dad. Don't get me started on that. I am not here to argue with you. All I want is to spend some time with you both..." I was interrupted by my mom.

"Tyler. My boy," She said opening her arms for me. I stood up from the couch, bend my knees in front of her and hugged her back.

"Mom," I kissed her on her cheeks.

"How are you, Ty? You know how much I miss you." My mom sadly said.

"I know mom. It's just that I am so busy..."

"Loving that bitch," Why dad?

"Aaric!" My mother raised her voice.

He shrugged. "What Christina? It's not like you like her!"

"I don't like her. But I know when the right time is to say something as stupid as that. He just came at least let him spend some time with us apart from everyone."

"Fine, Sooner or later we will have this conversation." He rolled his eyes. Ugh! How much I hate that.

"Where's Noah?" My mom asked.