CHAPTER 37. (A)

I deeply exhaled while looking at Tyler penthouse's door

I deeply exhaled while looking at Tyler penthouse's door. I entered the pin code and made my way in. I took off my heels and kept them on the floor beside the suitcase. I took in the surroundings and smiled as the memories in this house flashed through my eyes. My eyes landed on the person I came back for. Tyler was sitting on the couch with his back facing me. The big screen to his left was on but nothing, in particular, was playing on it.

I searched for Noah but he was nowhere to be found so I assumed him being in his room. I tiptoed towards Tyler and once I was standing behind him, I placed my hands on his eyes, making him jump a bit. He placed his hands on mine and I saw a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

I leaned forward and whispered in his ears. "Guess who?"

"My love, who else would it be?" His deep chuckle sends a shiver down my spine.

"Your love has a name." I seductively said as I bit his ear lobe earning a pleasured groan from him.

"Vanessa, my love!" My cheeks felt hot as I removed my hands off his eyes. He slightly turned his head to the right so that he could get a glimpse of my face.

"Aren't you surprised to see me?" I pouted when I saw that there was no sign of surprise on his face. He took my hand in his and patted on his lap. I did as he wanted and straddled his lap. My hands locked around his neck and he placed his hands dangerously low on my hips.

"I somehow knew you were coming today."

I raised my eyebrow. "But I didn't tell you or even messaged you." I frowned.

He deeply chuckled. "That's because the day before you asked me the pin code of the door. So it wasn't hard to guess that you were coming back." He explained.

I slapped my forehead at my stupidity.
"I am so stupid. I should have..." He placed his finger on my lips and smiled.

"You are not stupid, you are cute. It's okay. Noah still doesn't know you are coming so you can surprise him." He shrugged, removing his finger from my lips and placing his hand back on the small on my back.

"Am I bad at surprises or are you too good at ruining them?"

"I guess both." A soft chuckle escaped his mouth making me roll my eyes and lightly slapped his shoulder.

He cupped my face and stroked my cheeks, earning a moan from me. His thumb grazed over my lips and I shut my eyes in satisfaction. God. How much I missed his touch! I opened my eyes back when he stopped with his sweet torture. His hot breath on my face makes my heart pump fast in my chest. He leaned forward and again cupped my face while my hands slowly untangled around his neck. He pulled my face closer to him and softly kissed my forehead.