CHAPTER 3.

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

"So light brown it is then." The lady asked me for the last time. I have been deciding what color I should approve of for my hair. Light brown was the last one on my mind. I don't know how will I look after that but I have too so that no one can recognize me.

"Yeah," I assuredly replied.

"Okay, should I help you with anything else Miss Emily?" She asked.

"No, that would be enough," I replied.

"Okay." She said and got engaged with her work.

Here I am. Sitting in a salon, in front of a mirror, looking at myself. I closed my eyes and sighed after opening them back. I am currently staying at the hotel for a week or two. I hope getting a job and a rental apartment won't take much longer. Changing my name was a quite tough thing to do. Emily Martin. Seriously who the heck is she? Oh, it's me.

If I had taken more than one minute, that receptionist must have found out about my lie. Thank God! She didn't figure it out. Well, she did pass me a weird look. I know my dad will try to find me out, so the only thing I could do to stay here was to change my identity which I already did. I'm glad no one recognized me. Being the daughter of the most successful businessman, it wasn't an easy job to walk on streets like a normal person. But I'm glad my father never involved me much into his business. I bet people barely know I'm his daughter. I do feel bad leaving my parents alone. That feeling kind of nudges me. But I can't do anything instead of running away. This was the only option I was left with. I am sure dad will try to understand but what about mom? She must be freaking out. Help me, God! I won't call them or even message them.

Pushing away all the thoughts, I picked my phone which was lying on my lap. Alyssa Grey, the only one person I can contact before changing my number. I sighed before typing her message.

Hey Ally! I know what I am about to tell you will freak you out but I have to. Please try to understand my situation. I'm here in New York. Yes. You heard that right. I ran away. You too know since how long my dad brought this matter. I know you have always supported me and even you tried explaining to my parents whenever I'm ready or whenever I feel like, I will get married. But yesterday when I was back at home, they brought that subject again. My mom strictly told me that I will be meeting that guy tomorrow morning.

So the only option left was to RUN AWAY. And I did. My dad always said 'Honey, whenever you feel like getting married, do it. Or at whatever time you feel like getting married' I don't know what's wrong with dad now? I know running away is not the wisest decision but not bad either, especially when nothing seems okay. So I had to. I'm sorry. I'm only telling you about this because I trust you. I could have messaged Daisy or Harden.

But I know they would tell dad. So please Aly! Don't you dare tell them about where I am? I know they will ask you. So the only thing you have to do is pretend as if you don't know. Delete my messages once you have read. Soon, I will contact you on another number. Aly! Don't you dare to! I swear if you do then this is the last time I'm having any conversation with you. Love you. Bye.