CHAPTER 4.

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

I threw the file which was in my hand, onto the floor. It's been one week, one fucking week since I saw Amber. She is not answering my calls or even responding to my messages. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with her. Okay. Fine, I accept my mistake. I shouldn't have shouted at her. I should have been there for her when she needed me. I should have given her my shoulder to cry on. I even apologized.

But still, no response came from her. I never in my life apologized to anyone except for the one I care about the most and she is one of them. I even visited her but she was never at her home. Where the fuck is she? Has she found someone? Oh God! No. She didn't. I swear if she did, I won't even think twice in killing that asshole. Ugh! Calm down, Ty. You are thinking too much. Think positive.

I felt someone's presence in my office. So I wasn't alone. I moved my gaze towards the figure standing in front of my table. My eyes met with the terrified face of my sectary, Amanda.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I bawled at her.

By looking at her face, anyone could tell how scared she was. "Sir... you called me... and..." I was already frustrated and her speaking like this was making me more frustrated.

"Can you complete you're fucking sentence or just get the fuck out of here!" I shouted at her.

"Sir you called and asked me to reschedule the meeting with Brown Corp. But they are not agreeing with it. They want to conduct a meeting on the day it was decided." She said in one breath.

"Call them and tell them I am least interested in conducting any meeting with them," I said with gritted teeth.

"But Sir the amount is enormous." She argued.

"Don't tell me what to do and what not to do. I'm the boss here. I know what will benefit this company. So now go and tell them what I said before." I roared at her making her startled.

"Sorry sir, I'll go." She apologized and I only nodded.

"Amanda, wait."

She turned around and said. "Yes Sir?"

"Is there any girl left for my P.A's appointment?"

"No sir. You rejected everyone and now no one is willing to come." She casually said.

I clenched and unclenched my jaw. "Okay. You may go now."

"Sir, I guess there is one girl who is still on the list. I will bring that list in a minute."

"Okay," I said and she departed my office.

I picked my phone and dialed Amber's number. Great now her phone is switched off. Seriously what the heck is wrong with her? I slammed my phone on the table and placed my head in my hands. I heard the opening of the door, I didn't bother looking at who it was as I know it must be Amanda but I raised my head when I heard a familiar voice.