CHAPTER 9

Before you start reading, I would like to say that I love you all! You may continue.🌸

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

I woke up with a massive headache. This is why I don't drink. The after-effects of drinking are worst. I always lose my control when I am drunk. I somehow managed and got up from the bed, making my way towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into my plain white shirt and black sweat pants. I exited my room and on my way to the living room, I heard people laughing. I walked into the living and found the two heads. I guessed one as Noah but failed to guess the other one.

"Noah."

Noah stood up along with Emily. Wait. What is she doing here?

"What the hell is she doing here?" I shouted.

"Calm down bro. I'll explain." He said as he patted my shoulder.

I jerk his hands off me. "You better do that."

I walked towards the couch and stopped when I saw what Emily was wearing. Fuck. She looks so hot. Wait. Is she wearing Noah's shirt? Why does it matter to me anyway? I shook my head and sat down on the couch. Noah and Emily too seated themselves. I tried my best not to look at her long sexy legs. I looked at Noah and waited for his explanation.

He cleared his throat. "Well. You know you were drunk last night right? Or don't you?" He raised his eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah, I do remember that."

"Good." He smirked but soon replaced it with a plain expression on him when I glared at him.

He rubbed his knees and said. "Okay coming straight to the point. Emily and I brought you from the club to home. If you remember you were about to take a sip from the beer glass when I threw it. I told you to come with me but you pushed me and I fell on my butt." He glared at me. I am afraid of you asshole.

I remember pushing him and also saying 'Noahyy' and 'buttyy' in front of Emily. Shit. I mentally slapped my forehead.

I ignored his glaring. "Then what happened?"

"Then I made you shut up, and like the good boy you are, you placed your finger on your lips and went along with me. That's it." He smirked and I heard Emily chuckle. I didn't bother looking at her.

Idiot. Why do you drink when you have no control over yourself? I cursed myself. I can't believe I actually did that in front of Emily. She must be thinking I am stupid. I hate Noah for bringing her along with him. Ugh.

I was already embarrassed in front of Emily. I glanced at Emily and found her staring into my eyes. So to avoid awkward eye contact, I stood up and walked into my room. I shut the door behind me and sat on the bed. I heavily sighed and remembered what I did last night. I closed my eyes trying my best to think.