CHAPTER 30

THANK YOU FOR THESE AMAZING COVERS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM.❤️❤️
CaseyLynn4002

Before you start reading, I would like to say that I love you all! Apologies for not posting yesterday. TEN CHAPTERS MORE TO GO!
You may continue.🌸

I slowly opened my eyes and unfamiliar surrounding came to my sight

I slowly opened my eyes and unfamiliar surrounding came to my sight. I tried moving but failed. My eyes landed on a hand wrapped around my waist. The memories from last night flashed through my eyes, making me blush. My back was pushed against Tyler's front and I carefully unwrapped his hands around my waist. I turned to face him and softly kissed his chin. My hand reached to his cheek where I gently stroked him, careful not to wake him up. As I was staring at his face, he slowly opened his beautiful grey eyes and a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Good morning, love." He said in his deep sleepy voice and softly kissed my forehead. His sexy voice sends a shiver down my spine.

"Morning baby," I replied as I gave a peck on his lips and smiled admiring his gorgeous face.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him as he drew circles on my arms, still with his eyes shut. My hands went to his hair and my fingers combed his hair. He tightened the hold on my waist and placed his chin on the top of my head and I buried face in the crook of his neck. God, he smells heavenly!

My eyes slowly started to shut but fluttered open when my eyes landed on the clock.

"It's eight a.m, Mr. Benson. Get up!" I said as I pulled myself up and unfolded his hands around me. Instead of letting me go, he tightened the grip on my waist, leaving no space for the air to pass. And for me to breathe.

"I told you..." I interrupted.

I rolled my eyes. "Blah blah blah!" I mimicked him, making both of us laugh. I looked at him, he still had his eyes shut. Isn't he suppose to be the more active one here?

A light knock on the door, startled me alone.

"Tyler. Let me go, please." I pleaded, slightly pushing him away. He frowned as he opened his eyes. I sat up on the bed almost moving out of the bed when a strong arm reached my waist and pinned me down on the bed. I gasped and he deeply chuckled making me narrow my eyes at me.

He took my hands in his one and pinned it above my head and looked down at my lips. I bit my lips and he smirked before moving his lips to my ears. I felt an involuntary shudder shake my body at the feel of his hot breath against the sensitive hollow of my neck.