CHAPTER 16.

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

I left my room, after showering and changing into my sweatpants and shirt. I saw Emily peacefully sleeping on the other coach. My eyes moved to Noah who was busy using his phone. I tiptoed into the living room and slapped on the back of his head. He jumped on his spot, dropping his phone while I laughed.

I stood in front of him. "What the hell bro?" He whispers yelled at me.

I saw him picking his phone from the floor. "What? I didn't do anything." I said in my defense.

"Oh. I thought it was you. Emily must have done it." He rolled his eyes.

"Who knows?" I shrugged while sitting beside him.

"Idiot," He said, looking back at his phone.

I just rolled my eyes at him. I saw Emily's wrist. It was so red. All of a sudden, a pang of guilt took place over me. I shouldn't have hurt her. I was being nothing but an asshole.

"You did that to her?" Noah said narrowing his eyes at me.

"W...what? N...no," I looked everywhere but him.

"Stop lying Ty. I know you did to her. Why?" He said arching his eyebrow.

I sighed and ended up narrating him the whole scene. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Ty, I didn't expect this from you. I understand you are short-tempered but that doesn't mean you can hurt anyone you want to." He said with a hint of anger in his voice.

I rubbed my forehead in distress. "I know. I even said sorry to her. I feel bad for what I did. Did-sh-e tell you that I- di-d that to he-r?"

"No. I asked her but she just dropped the subject saying 'her hand got burn while making dinner' I know she was lying but I didn't force her. I even asked her to apply ointment on that but she just shrugged saying 'It wasn't that bad'. I know it was you who did it and I would have applied the ointment but I wanted you to do that so that you would realize that you treated her like nothing but a piece of shit." He said with so much anger invoice. I have never seen Noah like this before. It was making me even more miserable than I already was.

His words left me speechless, hitting my sensitive nerve. I deserve it. Emily didn't tell him. For me. Why? She should have. Oh, Emily.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, caressing it. "It's okay Ty. I can see it in your eyes how bad you feel for what you did. Just apply some ointment on her wrist." He said with a weak smile.

"N...no. Why... will I?" My ego never fails to surprise me.

"Oh shut up. I know how bad you want to. Now get your ass up and go." He said, looking back at his phone.

"Why do you know me so well?"

He looked at me. "I know you so well, because I am your best friend idiot. I know you are not what you try to be, Ty. You have to show the world the real you. You just can't blame yourself for something you didn't do. Please, Ty."