CHAPTER 26.

Another Update For My Lovely Readers.💕

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

"Stop throwing things at me asshole!" Noah shouted as he dodged the stuff I have been throwing at him.

"It was your entire plan! Fucking plan! I told you she won't say it back because she was angry at me! But no. You always have to make a fool out of me!" I bawled at him. I dropped the lamp on the floor and sat on the bed in frustration, holding my head in my hands.

"I am sorry, Ty," Noah said as he walked over to me and sat beside me.

"I didn't know she would ruin everything. I thought she would be happy to see you there. I am so sorry brother." I raised my head and looked at him. All I could see in his eyes was sincerity.

"Ty, I know Vanessa is my friend. My only girl-friend but you mean so much to me, Ty. I wouldn't let her break you again. You already have been through so much. If you don't want to stay here we can leave." He looked everywhere but me.

"Noah! I don't want you to end your friendship with Vanessa just because of me. I know she too means something for you and I don't want you to lose your only friend." I said, looking at him with a small smile on my face.

"But Ty. She broke your heart and I can't support her in that. I do value our friendship, but I can't let her hurt you. I am sorry. It was my entire fault." He said, looking down at his hands and toyed with his fingers.

I took hold of his hands and made him look at me. "No. Noah! Please don't say that. I said all that out of anger. I didn't mean to hurt you and we are not leaving. We promised, Uncle George for dinner. Dad won't be happy to know that I kept my ego above his friend. It's decided we are going." I said as I stood straight.

He sighed. "I am doing this only because of Dad but promise me you won't force me to talk to, Vanessa." He said with hope in his eyes.

I spoke after a few seconds. "Yeah...I won't. I saw the hurt in Vanessa's eyes when Alyssa was shouting at her, making her feel guilty." He didn't say anything in return, in fact, he smiled.

I smirked. "You like her, don't you?"

He raised his head and looked at me.
"N-no...I don't."

I chuckled. "Stop lying to me an idiot. I already saw the smile on your face when I said her name."

He got up from the bed and clapped his hand together, before leaning on the wall. "She is cool. I mean she is pretty, hot and smart but nothing like that. I enjoyed her company." He said, looking straight ahead.

"Oh, my boy! That's how love begins." I said as I leaned back on my hands.

He crossed his hands over his chest, clearly annoyed.