CHAPTER 35.

FIVE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!💕

No no no! It can't be. My dad is fine. They are just pulling some shity prank. It's true, right? My dad can't leave me. My mom said my dad had an accident on his way home. Speaking of my mom, she was heading towards the office to complete some paperwork. She told me, Jason, dad's driver is still in a critical condition but Jason had better chances of survival than my dad.

Doctors are lying. Maybe, they are too involved in their shitty prank. My dad is the strongest person I have ever seen in my life. I know he can definitely survive all this. He can't just leave me alone. He has to stay. For me. I know he will because he loves me beyond limits. I know he will stay for my happiness. He always kept my happiness before him then why can't he now? You have to stay dad. You just can't leave me. My dad is my superhero and superheroes don't die, right? Or do they?

"Drive faster!" I yelled at Tyler looking straight ahead on the road. My hands were sweaty and shaking. I kept on wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Calm down, Vanessa. Your dad will be fine." Tyler assured me as he placed his hand on my mine and squeezed it. I wanted to believe him but I couldn't.
I don't know why?

"He is fine. Just drive fast." I sternly said pulling my hands out of his hold.

"I am already off-limit, Vanessa! I can't drive faster than this." He calmly said and I know how hard he was trying not to shout back at me.

"I don't fucking care! Just drive fast!"
I screamed.

By the corner of my eyes, I saw him tightening the grip on the steering wheel. He was trying his best not shout at me. But I didn't care about his anger at the moment. All I cared about was my dad. He was at the hospital. Fighting for his life. I touched my cheeks and brought my hand close to my eyes. Why the hell was I crying? I instantly wiped my tears off and shut my eyes as I took a deep breath. My dad is fine. He is alive. I don't need to cry. Tears make you weak, Vanessa and you are not weak. My inner self reminded me. I sharply exhaled as I rested my head on the car window.

"We are here." Tyler's smooth voice met my ears. I pulled my head back and jumped out of the car, not even waiting for Tyler to accompany me to the hospital. I rushed into the hospital and asked the receptionist about my dad. They told me that he was in the operation theater which was on the 4th floor.

As I reached the 4th floor, I rushed towards the operation theater which was to the right. On my way, I saw Tyler's and my family already waiting outside the operation theater.

I ran towards my mom who was sitting on the bench with her head covered in her hands. "Mom," I said in my shaky voice as I bent on my knees before her and removed her hands off her face. I cupped her face and wiped the tears off her cheeks.