Chapter 11

🔞🔞🔞

I was surprised by what I just heard. My heart was already beating fast enough for my chest to handle, and listening to Melissa's request made it worse.

"W- what?" I asked her again, shifting on the bed.

"You never touch me, Roseanne" She said as she kissed my lips again. Her breath hitched while her hands stroked my neck softly.

"Lisa I-"

"You don't want me?"

She asked a question, pulling away from the kiss.

"No Lisa, no," I stressed my words with furrowed eyebrows, thinking about how on earth she could think of that. "I do want you, I always do"

I had her face in my hand, slightly pulling her towards me so she would lean closer. But she didn't move.

"Don't think of that ever again, okay?" I lifted my head up instead to have her lips back.

But Melissa didn't respond to my kiss. She kept her mouth closed and I knew something was wrong. She could have had the idea of me not wanting to touch her, sexually, as the sign that I wasn't interested in her. She was practically right. I never initiated anything sexual with her, let alone touched her at her sensitive or private parts. It was always her who started and pleasured me. But that didn't mean I wasn't interested. It was far from the truth. I had always been interested her even before we became really close.

Having said that, I was just more to being submissive rather than being dominant. It was also because I was shy too since I never done anything like this with anyone before. Melissa was my first and I didn't even expect myself to get involved sexually with her at the first place. It just happened and I was still adapting.

"Lisa..." I whispered her name as I collapsed back on the pillow. "I want you"

I sighed when I thought I had offended her in some way. I never wanted her to have the wrong idea of my shyness and lack of confidence as being not interested.

Then I felt her lips back on mine, kissing me with a slight eagerness in it. I was startled by it but it was the least I would give my attention to since I just wanted her to kiss me. Only then I would know if she was feeling okay.

Her hands were back on my chest, grasping and massaging my breasts with stronger force this time. The way she played and teased my nipples made me gone crazy in pleasure as I moaned in her mouth. She didn't stop her kiss even for one second and I whimpered as I tried to catch up with her pace. She was kissing me so hard until I was struggling to even breathe properly, and it caused the hitching became audible along with our breath that clashed together in that tight space between us.

"Lisa..." I moaned as I couldn't take it anymore. The sensation of her lips on mine was driving me nuts. The pleasure she gave on my erected nipples was extraordinary. And the dampness in between my legs as it continued to throb harder causing my legs to kick against the mattress, pushing my body up only to meet Melissa's on top of me.

"Do you want me, Roseanne?" She finally gave her response when she freed my lips, kissing her way to my left ear and nibble it.

"Y-yes" I answered her with a few nods. "Lisa, I want you"

Her lips formed a smile on my skin as soon as I told her that.

"Please touch me then" She said in whisper with heavy breath.

"Can you teach me how?"

She nodded, resting her forehead on mine as her hands were no longer on my chest. I felt that she shifted herself on me and I began to hear the sound of her undressing clothes.