Chapter 44

Lisa still had me in her arms, not wanting to let go yet as if she was still couldn't believe that I was just fine even though I was clearly standing with my own two feet. She grasped me at the certain parts of my body; around my back just near the shoulder blades while the other arm around the waist. This wasn't the usual embrace she always gave, even the positions of her hands were odd, she never hugged me like this.

I was right about that when she dragged me away from the bathtub with another force that I could say, too physical? It scared me a little though since the movement was rough as I was holding on her neck, stumbling since my steps were all over the floor, trying to catch up with hers.

But I had no idea what she would do this time when the only thing that was preventing me from tripping was my arms that were holding onto her grey blazer, which had different shade at several spots now because of the wetness she got from my drenched body.

Melissa stopped her legs when we reached the bathroom counter and I could see our reflections in the mirror, but she turned around, putting the mirror behind me as I was still confused with what was going on.

I felt her loosen her arms, gliding down until her face reached my chest along with her hand just past my bottom. And she grasped there, giving a push until my legs were no longer on the floor as she placed me on the counter.

She pulled away, forcing me to release my arms from her neck and she stood in between my legs. Her dead eyes were staring into mine, yet still shining by the tears that just waiting to fall.

Melissa started to unbutton her blazer in a slow movement, making my eyes follow what her hands were doing while my heartbeat went all the way up. It was because I never seen her taking off her clothes before. Well, we didn't get the chance to have sex after I got my eyes fixed.

And only now I found out that the act of removing clothes could be so attractive.

She sneaked her hand in, looking like she was reaching for something from the inner pocket and taking it out once she found it. My eyes widened.

Melissa brought her body closer again, whispering. "Give me your hand"

The thing that she was holding caused more tears in my eyes like what it did to hers. I guessed even her sadness was contagious like her laughter or giggles. She owned my emotions so effortlessly in her hands just like that thing owned me.

Her other hand was holding mine now that I gave to her as my gaze witnessed she slide the ring back along my finger.

"I will do as you say, anything you say" Lisa started to talk with her raspy voice. "Don't take this ring off ever again," She said as she kept looking at me. "Okay?"

I nodded without hesitation. "Okay"

She took a step away, creating distance between us as she began to take off her blazer. I closed my legs that were parted previously since I was embarrassed. I was sitting on this cabinet in front of Lisa, naked. Being embarrassed was the expected response I could give. But my eyes trailed down, following how the fabric just glided off her arms until it was over her wrists. She held it with her right hand, still looking at me.

And she slammed the blazer to the floor unexpectedly, causing me to startle by the sound she made with it.

I connected our eyes back and she was still standing there, looking at me.

"I-I'm sorry, Lisa" I said as I was getting nervous when I saw her rough blow of hand, remembering about what that hand already did to my face.

She didn't respond to me, she was just staring with her eyes that were slightly twitching. I didn't know what she was feeling right now, was she mad? Sad? Her eyes were no longer talking.