Chapter 31 - The Wedding

I placed a small bag of mine on the sink counter, wandering my fingers in it to search for my body lotion. The honeymoon that Jisoo had been teasing me about was finally happening and I couldn't eradicate the disquiet. Even my hands were trembling. That was how my nerves were thumping. How unfortunate it was for me when the nervousness of walking down the aisle earlier in the morning was still fresh in my chest, and another wave came in now, ready to wreck every border I had been securing in me.

It wasn't that Melissa and I never slept together before. We had some serious sexual encounters before but we never went too far. It was only Melissa who asked me touched her 10 years ago and the memory of it left in my head, never went out. It stayed there.

Back then she seemed so opened about it like it didn't really matter to her. But getting to know what a closed person she was from her brother, I guessed I was wrong in reading her. I used to think that she was so comfortable doing those things because she had done it before, which she did anyway. The truth was she was only opened and comfortable doing it with me and not anyone else.

Me on the other hand never went too far with her. And Melissa, as a lovely and passionate girl she was back then, she never pushed me to do it either. Even though she could easily get it, realising how weak I was each time I was under her touch, she never used the influence she had over me.

Even when she had me just by the touch of her lips last week, she still honoured me as a lady she loved. She still respected me as the one she was going to marry. The integrity and grace she was well equipped with, helped her to fight her own desires, and she won.

I squeezed the bottle while the lotion came onto my palm and I spread it on my skin. I guessed it was actually a good idea from Jisoo to buy the whole set instead of just the perfume. At least it would last longer on me. Melissa would definitely love it since she was acting weird these days; sniffing me at any time she got the chance to.

She didn't do that only on my skin but my hair too, and her favourite spot was definitely my ears. I didn't know what was the obsession she had over my ears. She did tell me though but I certainly couldn't understand what she was talking about. She just said that sweats smelled stronger around the hairline and ears. God could give me a thousand years to be married to this woman, and I would probably still couldn't understand the sexual preferences she had in me, let alone her dirty jokes and talks. Sometimes I didn't even know if she was serious about it.

She definitely got issues; weird obsessions towards me in a way that I loved, of course.

Nevertheless, I wasn't that typical church girl next to your confession box either. I had my own sexual obsession in her too, especially her smell. I just kept it low since that was one of the ways I could recognise her without the need to touch. I started to smell her even since I was still a teen, going to the same school as her. That was how I trained myself to know when she walked past me, or just being near around. I still couldn't get rid of that habit until now.

Her lips were the wonders in the world for me and she knew it just by the way I reacted to her kiss. She knew how to use them right too, which drove me insane!

I put on my night dress after I had the cherry blossom lotion all over my body. The fabric was less in length, the kind of short that I never wore before. It was a satin, yellow coloured night dress that ended somewhere around the thigh area. Jisoo said it would look good on me since it reflected my skin tone so well, plus it was Melissa's favourite colour.

I realised how comfortable the fabric was on my skin when I finally put it on. It was stretchable and so smooth in hands. I should thank Jisoo for her good choices; the body lotion and also this night dress. She was definitely the best friend who I would enjoy to go out shopping with.