Chapter 24 - the "Lisa"

"I'll call you later" She said as she kissed my face

"Don't cry, Jisoo. You are making me cry too" I giggled to brush off the sadness that already waiting to burst out.

Dad couldn't send me to the airport since he needed to wait for mum at my place. But I bid my goodbye to him and mum who didn't even want to kiss me before I left. But that was okay, it was like what dad used to say to me back then; she will forgive me, because she is a mother. One fine day, mum would understand, hopefully.

Leon didn't really talk to me ever since we were in the car. He kept on talking to himself and complaining about someone who didn't want to answer phone calls. I wondered who he had been calling for the past hours.

He came to Sydney yesterday just to take me back to Seoul, along with his PA and 3 bodyguards. I told him that I could fly alone when I gave him a yes to Melissa's proposal. I didn't need anyone to assist me all the time. But he said it was Melissa who insisted for me to be escorted, for my own safety. So I didn't argue much. I would just follow what she asked, making the process easier for both of us.

"Rosé"

I heard a familiar voice called for me, blowing panic in my nerves.

"Kookie!" Jisoo exclaimed. "What are you doing here?!"

"Not your business" He answered her coldly and I felt someone pulled me by the wrist, taking me away from where I was standing.

"Let me go" I said while his grip was hurting me because of the struggle I put to free myself.

"Rosé, listen to me"

"How do you know I'm here?"

"Your mum called me when I was going to work. Look, Rosie" He moved his hands, gripping my shoulders instead. "You don't have to do this"

"I have to,"

"It's not too late to-"

"I love her, Kookie" I said softly. "I love her so much, please understand"

"But-" His speech was interrupted. "Don't go, Rosie. We can figure out the other ways about the money"

"It's not about-"

"I can help with the money too, just, please don't go"

I smiled a little as I didn't want to entertain him anymore. I was so tired to explain why I made this decision. My explanation was short and brief; I love her. But sometimes people just didn't like simplicity, they would make it as complicated as it possibly could.

This was why I forbid Jisoo to tell him about my departure. I wanted to avoid this begging kind of session in front of people, and it might affect my emotions since Jeongkook had been so unpredictable after I rejected him. He might say mean things at any time and I really didn't need to hear them now. But it was mum who called him.