Chapter 39. Can't keep my hands off you

Ariana's POV

I woke up the next morning, finding myself engulfed in Daniel's arms while we lay on the bed with the duvet covering both of our bare bodies. I moved a little to look at his face and at the same time, he half opens his eyes looking at me sleepily before he pulls me flush against his bare body -skin on skin- while nuzzling my neck as he breathes in my scent. My heart stops at the tenderness in his actions but when I think back to what happened last night, I feel my cheeks heat up on realising how hot things had turned out yesterday and what we had actually did....

I shake my head to get rid of those unholy thoughts early in the morning.

"What are you shaking your head at, early in the morning?" Daniel whispers against my neck in his sexy morning voice, practically still half asleep.

"That....nothing." I try to avoid the topic while he places a tender kiss on my neck before moving his face a little back to look at me.

We both stare at each other for a minute without a word reminding me of every single of his touches and kisses, and my own moans and screams of ectasy. I look away from his eyes, all of a sudden, feeling really shy.

A chuckle eludes Daniel's lips as he places his index finger below my chin raising my chin so that I could look back into those ocean blue eyes.

"Are you really being shy right now?" He asks as a smirk etches onto his lips.

"It's not that..." his smirk breaks into a grin as he inches his face closer to mine, "Then what is it, sweetheart?"

"Its...uh...you know..." my words falter as Daniel's hand glides slowly almost seductively from my waist to behind my back pulling me more closer to him if that's even possible.

"Yes?" He asks innocently while drawing circles on my back with his finger, clearly distracting me.

"Danny, stop distracting me!" I swat his hand away while he starts laughing loudly showing off those deadly dimples.

The sound of his laugh brings an unknown joy to my heart but I maintain a hard front managing to bring a frown to my face, "What are you laughing at?"

"This is the first time you're calling me by my nickname except . . ." He let's his sentence hang while his face moves even closer to mine with mischievousness in his eyes as he whispers into my ear, "when you screamed out my name while I-"

I quickly push him away and clamp my palm over his mouth preventing him from completing the sentence, "You're such a-"

"You could've used your mouth instead of the palm to shut me, you know. That would've been much much better." He complains pouting like a two-year-old after removing my hand off his mouth, "No problem, I'll do it myself."

"You-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Daniel moves on top of me in one swift movement and clamps his mouth over mine, cutting me off.

Thank to the moon goddess, we werewolves don't have the thing called 'morning breath' unlike humans or else my mouth would be a stinking mess right now. And don't even begin with what would've happened to the kiss or lack of it.

I almost squeaked. Almost. when Daniel started positioning himself on top of me after he had let go of the kiss.

"Ah, Danny, no. Not early in the morning when you'd already done it the whole night," I protested pushing him away while he pouted again before backing away and slopping down on his back on the bed beside me with a sullen look on his face.

What's with the pouting and making faces? He's acting as if I've deprived him of basic human -well in this case, werewolf- rights.

"By the way, Ari, you don't see time when you want to make love to your own wife. Do you understand?" He blew his nose dramatically, acting like Grumpy the dwarf from Snowhite, making me bite my lips to control myself from falling into a laughing fit at the mental picture.