Epilogue

1 month later. . .

Ariana's POV

"Kids, stop running!" I scold the two little angels although they don't seem to hear me and instead keep running around, making a mess everywhere they go.

Before you think otherwise, no, they're not my kids. One of those two angels is Cami and the other one is-

"There you are!" Noah, the supposed angel no.2, runs over to hug Carla with his little arms who in return picks him up and twirls him around, earning a giggle from the six-year-old little boy.

No, he isn't Carla's son. The doctor was right, she couldn't conceive after the incident with the wolvesbane.

Apparently, Carla had become this silent doll without any emotions for days after she woke up post-surgery. She was stuck in the trauma of losing her child. But slowly she started talking to us again although she never spoke to Anthony after the incident. Soon after, I don't know why but she started messing around with random guys up until now.

I can literally feel the ache in Anthony's eyes whenever he finds Carla making-out with a guy but he never does anything to stop her. All he does is walk away and shut himself in his room considering he's currently staying in the castle these days to work with Daniel and Ariel on finding a certain group of rogues who are wrecking havoc in the packs recently. I asked him once whether he had feelings for Carla to which he blatantly avoided the topic. I don't know who he's trying to convince when it's clear as day that he loves her and it hurts him whenever he sees her with another man.

Things had stayed that way for the past two months--Carla deliberately hurting Anthony even if it's hurting her as well. But one of these days, Carla got abducted by the rogues in the woods and while Daniel and I were in Veneton unaware of the abduction, he rescued her and bought her back safe along with Noah.

Oh yeah, Carla found little Noah trapped by the rogues in the rogues' headquarters where she herself was captured and when she eloped away from there, she brought Noah along with her.

There's something different about Noah. I mean, he's a kid but much stronger than a normal werewolf kid should be. I once even saw his eyes fleck golden which indicates he could be a royal. . . There isn't any other royal family than the three existing one and I don't think anyone of these existing families would have accidentally produced an offspring considering all of them are happy and in-love with their respective wives. That brings me to the question whether there's another royal family which no one is aware of? If I had this question later, I would be surprised how right I was. . . .

About Giovanni and Anne...

The thought of them both together always makes me laugh. Like months ago they were at each others throat and I don't even know why. They act like two-year-old always fighting with each other whenever they're together.

But last week, on Cami's birthday party, Anne just suddenly arrived fully drunk and kissed the living daylights out of Gio in front of everyone. He was as shocked as we all were and before we could ask what was happening, Gio scooped her up in his arms and left saying she was drunk and did all this in her drunken state and that we should continue with the party without minding the 'interruption'. The next day though, they were back to being each other's enemy in fact more so than before....I really have no idea what's going on with the both of them.

I took a glance at Carla who was smiling at something little Noah was speaking about. At least, she smiles now.

I've seen that dimmed light return back into Carla's eyes ever since she found Noah. Maybe she feels like she's got her child back in a sense?