2 ways it can go...

just a normal day in dc.

the sun is hiding behind the dull gray clouds as per usual.
the sky is blue. but not too bright.
the weather is windy. but not so much that it could blow your hat off.

special agent eleanor bishop, makes her way out of the elevator, her eyes wandering around the orange walls. nothing much had changed since christmas passed.

special agent timothy mcgee, at his desk, searching up god knows what. it could be a comic for his wife delilah, it could be something to do with an old case, whos knows.

special agent nicholas torres, concentrated on fixing an old pair of glasses, given to him by an old friend.

special agent gibbs, not in sight, the whole squad just assumed he was
getting some coffee from the diner.
and indeed he was.

ellie sat down at her desk, confused about why and how the other agents where there before her.
she didnt take too much notice though. she was more fixed on her distraction. nick.
of course she was. as soon as she laid eyes upon him, she always had such a sudden interest.
no one else seemed to notice her gazing at him, every few seconds. well, not as she knew of.

nick kept biting his bottom lip so he wouldnt get fustrated on the fact that the glasses were broken.
he was so eager to get them repaired. he attention suddenly gazed upon the blondie across the room. seriously, these guys couldnt take their eyes off of eachother.

unsurprisingly, tim noticed the sudden change in the room, a different vibe. he was about to make a comment, but then he stopped himself. there was 2 ways it could go. either, both agents would shake it off, or they would both murder him, metaphorically, not realistically.

the silence was tense and for mcgee, he couldn't ignore it any longer.

"come on guys, stop staring at each other, get a room" finally, out of his system. mcgee didn't mean it literally, he was only joking, it's not something he would usually say. bishop and torres are like siblings to him, he wouldn't imagine it any other way!

"what did you say" said bishop, very confused.

"you heard me. its like you're undressing eachother with your eyes!"

part one//finished.