who doesnt love a good doughnut?!

the elevators ding goes off and stepping out is torres and bishop, bishop holding cups of coffee for the bullpen, and torres holding a box of doughnuts.
'where have you guys been? it's 8:50!' says mcgee.
'sorry man! bishop wouldn't pick up her phone, i thought she had died!' says torres being overdramatic.
'don't be silly, i just slept in and didn't realise the time!' says bishop, passing the drink carrier to torres as he passes the doughnuts to bishop.
'hey nick is that coffee?' says gibbs entering the bullpen from behind.
'yeah, here take this one' says torres holding out the last cup of coffee in the cardboard drink carrier.
'i guess this makes up for you guys being late' says gibbs, sitting down at his desk.
'ouch, i'm going to pretend like you didn't just say that' says torres opening up the doughnut box that bishop gave him back.
mcgee then stands up from his desk and reaches over and quickly grabs a doughnut.
"new case?" bishop asks facing towards gibbs.
"no, just signing off old forms" gibbs replies.
"soooo, we didn't really miss anything did we?" nick asks.
"well, you missed the first hour and a half of work, because you were sleeping around" says gibbs.
the shocked facial expressions bounce around the bullpen, as it was so unexpected for someone like gibbs to say yet, of course he wasn't wrong, well-
"excuse me?" says mcgee, shocked and disgusted.
"i didn't mean together, get your mind out the gutter mcgee!" says gibbs in reply.
awkwardness fills the room until sloane enters the bullpen.
"ahhh, nick, ellie, are they doughnuts?" asks sloane, wandering in with a bright beaming smile on her face as usual. she reaches into the doughnut box and picks out a glazed doughnut.
"yes, and i see you've already helped yourself to them!" says nick.
"yesss, who doesnt love a good doughnut!" says sloane, eventually taking a big bite out of the iced goodness.
"ooooh! i certainly love a good doughnut! mind if i have one?" asks kasie, stepping into the bullpen with a few case files in her arms.
"not at all!" says bishop happily.
"yum!" kasie says whilst she takes a bite out of it. "i'm guessing this is what you guys are calling a 'makeup apology' after being late"
"haha very funny-" says bishop, who then gets cut off by torres.
"-well, maybe..." says torres, giving bishop a funny look, in which she gives him THAT look back.
"ahh! nothing quite like a friendly greetings in the bullpen! new case on deck, information has been sent to your phones! stay safe and catch the bad guys"says vance stepping down a few steps to face the team.
"it's what we do!" says mcgee.
"grab your gear" says gibbs. and with that, everyone eventually leaves the bullpen and goes back to their tasks.
~~~~
hope you like this chapter! it's longer than most of my others surprisingly! i hope your all okay and staying safe during this global pandemic! i love u all:)