and another dead marine...

in this moment, she already knew he was the right person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ellie..." nick says.

"yeah!" ellie says enthusiastically ask they're on their way to work.

"when are we going to officially tell everyone? our parents, mcgee, gibbs and everyone else?" nicks voice fades as he gulps.

"i'm not sure, if i'm honest with you." says ellie, noticing nicks sudden words.

"you know what, we'll do it when the right time comes!" nick says, reassuring her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like clockwork, mcgee arrives early and torres and bishop arrive on time together.

"oh! this sandwich is actually really good!" says nick taking another bite out of his sandwich.

mcgee looks upto them and then looks downwards, slightly shaking his head and smiling.
he knows he's not the only one that notices the flirting but he lets them carry on anyways.

"hey mcgee, i bought you one too!" says bishop after taking a bite out of hers.

she then gently throws the tinfoiled covered sandwich to mcgee, in which he unwraps it and takes a bite.

"oh ellie! where did you-" mcgee says, eventually getting caught off-guard by gibbs.

"no time, dead marine." says gibbs, walking in at a fast pace and putting down his 2nd coffee of the day.

"where at boss?" asks mcgee.

"president's park, lets go"

end of chapter 23
sorry i've not published a chapter in forever!
i was very busy with school but luvkily i finished on friday so now im off for 6 weeks:)