big hearted bishop

nick makes his way outside to ellie holding both drinks. he spots her, talking to the winnie, the woman nick was talking to in the queue.
ellie: hey nick, here's the money for my drink!
nick: no need, it's on me!
winnie: well aren't you two cute, paying for her drink awhh! remember what i said, do it whilst your still young! *chuckles to herself* now have a nice day!
*winnie walks away*
ellie: remember what she said? what did she say?
says ellie, with a confused laugh
nick: she said we'd make cute babies
nick says, awkwardly sipping on his coffee.
ellie: ahah, babies? wow, that's just, wow...
says ellie in awkward shock.
she then stands up and picks up her coffee and they slowly start heading towards the car.
nick: i mean, after all, they would have my genes, take a look at my jawline!
says nick, effortlessly trying to make a joke out of the awkward situation. ellie rolls her eyes and laughs, her eyes then land on nick, and his eyes are already upon her.
nick: and, you know, they would have your eyes, your smile, your big heart
ellie: ahh, don't remind me of the big hearted bishop nickname
nick: hey, i didn't mention the nickname!
they both laugh together, slowly walking back to the car, until...
ellie: nick, holy moly, we were too busy talking to, i don't even know her name, we forgot to go back into the coffee shop and pull out the security footage!
nick: oh god!
they both laugh and quickly rush back to the coffee shop and ask for the security videos.
~~~~
if you have any ideas/theories/suggestions, say in the comments below!