table for two...

they kept it quiet whilst ellie and nick went on their secret little date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

slam, slam. seatbelts on, check.

"where are we going?" asks ellie.

"i was thinking the italian place around the corner?!" says nick.

"yes! i love that place! i already know what i'm going to order!" say ellie excitedly.

nick smiled and turned to face her, and she turned to face him.
the two lovebirds were blushing like crazy. It wasn't long till they
ended up climbing out, as they arrived at the restaurant.

as they stepped inside the restaurant, there was a 'please wait here to be seated' sign. it was quite big and had a picture of a mock tail in the background.

"hello there, table for two?" says the waiter.

"urm, yes please" says ellie giving nick an awkwardly confused face, as neither one knew what to say.

the waiter took them to a small booth near the corner of the restaurant, right next to a small window where you could see all the little children playing on the playground outside.

it was 7:30 pm so it wasn't getting dark just yet and a lot of parents were busy drinking and waiting for the kids to get their tiny feet into their tiny shoes.

"i've never sat here. it seems so lovely and peaceful, compared to the other side where the football/soccer tv is"

"who's playing?" asked nick.

"i think they're british teams, manchester city and liverpool" says ellie. she read another sign on the way in which gave her the information. she's heard about the british football but didn't really pay attention as one of the only british shows she liked were countdown, which is completely the opposite.

"ooh, that's going to be tough to beat. i heard off reeves that liverpool won the europe champions league!" says nick. he didn't focus much on british things but he payed attention when clayton told him, as he was a good friend.

"what are you ordering then?" says nick, trying to change the subject before it gets awkwardly quiet.

"i'm going to go with the pepperoni pizza! what about you?"

"that sounds good. i think i might order that too!"

the two finish their meals and are drinking their drinks, having a laugh, talking about their families until bishop gets a call.

"hello, eleanor bishop speaking"

"ellie, it was sophia and darren, they've gone out for a meal before they leave the airport, i need you and torres to stall them until we get there!"

"which restaurant?"

"the italian one, near torres' apartment!" gibbs hangs up.

"what was that about?" asks nick.

end of part 16