5 nearly 6

"yes, i need you to go go go"

*bishop and torres quickly rush out the car and go straight to a coffee shop just outside an airport*
"wait so who are we looking for?" asks torres.
"some little girl named tali?" says ellie.
"hey are you eleanor and nicholas?" says a guy in a dark suit.
"yes? urm-" they try to reply but get cut off as another guy in a black suit comes behind him and passes tali to bishop.
"take care of her, her mother would kill us if anything happened to her, jethro sent you here right?" says one guy.
"yeah, i'd put it that way" says torres.
"right, go before anyone comes looking for her!" says the other guy.
"sure, urm okay" says bishop, turning towards torres as they both hurry and make their way back to their car.
bishop takes the drivers seat and nick frantically sits in the back with tali.
"nick, why are you-? nevermind" says ellie as she puts her foot down and they quickly drive off back to the ncis headquarters.
"my names tali" says the little girl.
"hey tali! i'm nick and that's my partner ellie, how old are you?" says nick.
"i'm 5 nearly 6" says tali. for a couple of moments there's a slight awkward silence before tali talks again.
"so partners, does that mean your married? daddy once told me that's what it meant but then there's another way but i forgot that" she starts to mumble away.
"no no no, just friends, do you know where daddy is?" he asks tali.
"finding mommy, ive not seen her since i was 2, or 3 it could be 3 but i'm pretty sure it's 2 but then again i don't remem-" says tali, mumbling again.
"tony's gone to find ziva?" says ellie looking into the front mirror to get some eye contact from nick.
"but didn't ziva-?" says nick, who suddenly stops and gets the look from ellie.
~~~
next chapter will be the point of view from the other half of the team aka mcgee and gibbs!
hope you enjoyed<3
if you have any wishes or advice make sure to comment!