hukuna matata...

bishop laughs "age of ultron, one of my favourites! how could you forget?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it had finally reached the end of the day and by this time the squad had wrapped up a few old cases. bishop pulls torres to the side and says:

"what's for dinner tonight?"

"what would you like?"

"food honestly."

they both laugh. reeves comes round the corner and slowly walks upto them, and silent as possible, watching to see what the two lovebirds were upto. torres was leaned against the wall, running his fingers through her soft, long blonde hair. they were standing breath's apart. bishop was looking down and clutching onto torres' jacket.

sloane comes wandering around the corner but immediately gets pulled behind. the two are quietly freaking out when sloane decides to get her phone out and take a picture. unfortunately for her, she left her ringer on so you could hear the sound as the picture was being taken. both reeves and sloane run off back to their desk/office before bishop and torres could notice they were gone.

"did you hear something?" bishop pulls away slightly.

"i'm not sure, i think we might have to sneak back to our desks before anyone notices" says torres.

"good idea!" says bishop.

"case, crime, this, that, paperwork, boring" torres says as they both walk into the bullpen.

mcgee raises an eyebrow, confused but not too disturbed.

"are you okay torres?"

"i'm doing just fine!" he says making bishop laugh a little.

"bishop wouldn't be smirking if everything was fine!?" says mcgee.

bishop turned around and walked off to her desk before torres could give her some sort of death stare.

suddenly the song 'hukuna matata' starts playing from mcgee's desk.

"it's delilah, i'll be back in a second! hey sweetheart-" mcgee wanders off and his voice trails.

"did i blow our cover?" bishop says.

"either way, don't worry. we aren't that easy to read, no one will know a thing!"

"what about sloane? she'll know and we won't have to tell her!"

"hey don't worry, we've got this, maybe we can get away with this."

"breaking one of gibbs' rules? oh no, they'll all find out sooner or later. did you see the look mcgee gave me? he could tell something was up!" bishop says trying to focus but is very irritated.

"we're good, we work well together, we can figure some way around it!" says torres trying to cheer her up.

a small kind smile lit up on her face which immediately lit another on his.

end of part 20
sorry this is a pretty weird chapter, in caught up in a lot of school work and exams so i'm hoping to get back into posting regularly soon!
hope you enjoy!