we already know...

she laughs, then takes nicks hand and drags him back to the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"noodles are ready!" says ellie coming from the kitchen counter.

ellie had finished up making the noodles, whilst her brothers and nick spent some quality time together. not like they didn't know much about him already, but she wanted to make sure it was the right place to tell her brothersm before anyone else, that they were dating.

everyone holds out their bowl whilst ellie fills it with pasta. she then leads back off into the kitchen with nick followin behind her.

the kitchen wasn't totally cut off from the living room, but if anything happened in the kitchen, you wouldn't be able to tell. which was good for the two of them so her brothers couldn't spy on them.

"oh ellie! this taste great!" says nick with a spoonful already entering his mouth. ellie gives him a look.

*minutes later*

"so anyone got anything to tell us before we head back to oklahoma?" says george.

"well, besides the fact me nd nick are datin, i don't think theres much?!" ellie says quickly and smoothly enough.

she looks at nick and he turns his head back to look at her. they both shrug the shoulders playfully as if it was nothing.

"wait, wait, wait? that's it?" says john.

"what?" says ellie.

"oh sis, we already know." says robert.

"what? about me and nick?" says ellie fustrated and confused.

"it's so obvious el. congrats anyway!" says john.

"that obvious?!" ellie says gettin even more confused and kind of worried, hoping that it wasn't too obvious for anyone else that they knew.

"also nick accidentally sent a message to the group chat a week ago about some dinner plans between the two and he didn't delete it till after we call saw it and screenshotted it." says george.

the 3 brothers all nod their head about whilst a worried nick looks down hoping that ellie wasn't mad or upset.

"oh nicholas torres, i will get you back!" ellie leaps off the couch and chases nick around playfully until she finally jumps onto his back and he crouches down. he tips her onto the couch gently and tickles her whilst her brothers are videoing it and laughin away. the two both end up smiling, their eyes widening and their faces going all ruby and crimson. ellie sat up strate, her eyes not wandering or blinking, her gaze was fixed upon nick. he turned away to notice the brothers filming, in which all three quickly end and save. they switch the tv on and football (english version/soccer) appears. nick joins ellie on the couch and she cuddles up next to him, nuzzling her head into his neck and smiling. this is the moment she had longed for. she'd been wanting this feeling for so long and for it to be with the right person. and in this moment, she already knew he was the right person.

end of part 22