stuck with you

the door opens to reveal nick and ellie laughing whilst holding a case file and takeaway.
"this is my favourite! i cant believe you've never tried it?!" says ellie.
"we went to the other side of town to get this, no wonder i've never had it!" says nick in reply.
"you're just lazy" says ellie jokingly. Nick gives her a look and before you know it, he's chasing her around the kitchen counter and sofa.
"ahhhh!" ellie says giggling away whilst she's running around trying to make sure nick doesn't catch upto her. The footsteps behind her get slower as she hides behind one side of her bed. suddenly she hears no footsteps and immediately gets up confused. slowly she began walking back into the kitchen.
"nick? are you still here?" she says whilst slowing making her way past the door. Then all of a sudden,
"RAAA" nick scares ellie and immediately picks her up and lands her onto the sofa. They are both too busy laughing and messing around to even notice their pakoras are getting colder each second.
*moments after finishing the takeaway*
'good choice, not my favourite i'll be honest, but i can definitely get used to it!" says nick.
"well you're gonna have to because i like that place a lot, so it looks like your stuck with it" says ellie.
"just like i'm stuck with you" nick says jokingly, whilst rolling his eyes which grabs ellie's attention.
"heyyy!" she says as she slaps him gently.
"oooh, is that how hard you slap because that's like a feather!" he says sarcastically.
"why, do you think your stronger than me just because you work out at the gym 7 times a week and i don't?" ellie says getting competitive.
"no no, i didn't mean it like that i just-"
"nick i'm joking, came down!" ellie gives him a quick peck on the check as she digs herself into nicks chest as she tries to get comfy. The two end up falling asleep, ellie laying on nick with his arms wrapped around her.
~~~
sorry i've not updated this story in ages! i feel like i need some more ideas to keep it going. if you have any ideas that you wish for me to expand on or add to the story that would be very appreciated, thank you (in advance) i hope you all are having a great week<3