you should've seen it...

ellie arrives at her apartment. she unlocks the ivory white door and steps inside. she pauses. she heard something. she reached for her gun in her back pocket.

"any of you's want something to eat? i'm going to the kitchen!" says one voice. ellie recognised it. then footsteps came walking through.

"ncis!" she shouted. she put her gun down.

"george??" she says annoyed. this meant all her brothers were here.

"she did it again! guys you should've seen it!"

this wasn't the first time her brother's had entered her house without telling her. it was obvious they were going to try and surprise her, but she already knew they were bad at surprises. the last time her brothers did this was when she was dating Quasim. bishop tried to forget her past, but that one doesn't leave her brain.

"what are you doing here? i thought i wasn't going to see you guys until easter?!"

the other two brothers, john and robert, had come out of her room and were
already hugging her.

"we all thought, why not surprise you!" says john.

"also, we wanted to know if you had a new lover yet!"

ellie rolls her eyes and smiles.

"was that a yes?" they all ask each other.

"i'm not going to say anything." ellie loved teasing them. she didn't have a boyfriend, but she sure did like someone, but hadn't got the guts to admit it just yet.

"looks like you'll be seeing us tomorrow, and for a couple more days, we're staying for a couple of days"

they all end up sitting down together and watch a movie to end the night.

end of part 11