paperwork

its reaching upto 10pm at night and the only agents left in the bullpen were torres and bishop.
sloane and vance were making calls to satnav and there was a couple of workers finishing up on a couple floors below.

'torres, have you nearly finished yet?' asks bishop, still with a pile of paperwork left to finish off and sign.

'ive got 1 more to sign, whats wrong?' asks torres.

'nothing it's just, what if this case does become a dead end you know? what if we'll never find the guy who did this. like gibbs said, he just gets away with it whilst families are heartbroken cause they don't even know what happened to their children!'

'bishop, bishop, bishop' says nick whilst he closes one of the case files and walks over to bishops desk.

'don't worry. maybe we will find the killer, maybe we don't. don't worry about it okay?!'

torres perches himself upon bishops desk.
bishop has her head in her hands and sighs.

'can we get takeout? bishop says.

'of course!' says torres.

'good, i'm starving. my apartment?'

'sure thing.' says torres.

torres gets up and reaches for his bag. he turns to see a smile growing on bishops face which immediately made him smile.

they both get up and head toward the elevator.
'okay.'

bishop finishs up her files and gets her bag and whilst nick gets her coat and they both make their way to the elevator.