puppy eyes are her weakness...

"where at boss?" asks mcgee.

"president's park, lets go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"we just found her body lying there. we don't even know how long!"

mcgee steps away from viewing the two eyewitnesses.

"i've just interviewed the two teenage girls. they first spotted the body when they came in straight away at 7:30 this morning."

"did they say anything else?"

"one of the girls mentioned that before they got here, she noticed a black suv leave." she was able to give me that last two digits of the number plate."

"if you need any more help, i have quite a photographic memory!" says one of the teenagers.

gibbs turned and glared at mcgee.

"when were you gonna tell me they're british?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'hannah whittaker and her friend sienna phillipson were the first people who noticed the body and immediately called 911. we checked their background information, they're both daddies girls.' says torres.

'they both said they noticed the body lying against the railing. we've tried scanning her fingerprint but there's no matches so abby's going through the dna we found on the railings and in the body.' says bishop.

'and just in time, guess what!' abby says, entering the bullpen with her bright and enthusiastic energy.

'dna one: the dead body belongs to lucy fishwick. she was supposed to be on a navy ship a week ago but was assigned to guard the president' says abby.

'what do you mean by dna one?' says gibbs.

'oh right yeah! there was a different drop of dna on the railing. it belongs to kian baker' says abby.

"kian baker... works at pences real estate, 945 eckelson road' says mcgee after searching up his background.

'let's go...' says gibbs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'boyy, i'm so hungry, bishop, do you have any food in here?' says torres, messing around in the passenger seat of bishops car.

'maybeee, that's if i can trust you!' she's says, knowing that will wind him up.

'pretty please' says torres, giving her puppy eyes.

puppy eyes are bishops weakness and of course he knows that. he already knows a lot of things about her that she probably didn't even know about herself.

'ughh, there's some chips (crisps) here!' she says, quickly giving in.

she passes him a bag of cheesepuffs.

'seriously? well, i guess it's better than nothing!' torres says, opening them an  stuffing them into his mouth.

bishop looks over at him and laughs.

finally they made their way to pences real estate.

end of chapter 24
i go to germany soon so i'll try and write before them but sorry if i can't:(