toilet water?!...

a small kind smile lit up on her face which immediately lit another on his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so, what are we having for dinner" ellie says as she walks into her apartment. nick shuts the door behind her.

"i can make noodles! it's my specialty." nick says trying to slightly bragg.

ellie laughs.
"i'm pretty sure everyone can make noodles."

"no, not like mine" says nick smirking.

"go on then. how about we both make noodles and see whose is better?"

"oh, it's on!"

they both laugh and start cooking away.

*knock * *knock*

"ugh, whose knocking at this time?" ellie looks at her watch irritatedly, then opens the door. to her surprise it was her brothers. not what she was expecting.

"ellie, whose there?" says nick.

"ohh, i see, the lovebirds are cooking dinner!" says george.

"it's not what it looks like!" says ellie.

nick walks round the corner.

"oh heyy, we weren't expecting you! come on in!" says nick leading his way back to the kitchen.

"what are you cooking?" says robert.

"it smells awesome!" says john.

all three of ellie's brothers turn away and carry on what nick and ellie started. ellie turns the door and faces around to nick.

"you never told me they were coming?" says nick, bouncing as he's ready to hang around with part of ellie's family.

"that's because i didn't know they were" says ellie, annoyed as why her brothers where in her apartment.

"calm down, don't worry, we don't have to tell them tonight okay" says nick, placing both his hands on ellie's shoulders to reassure her.

"no. we'll tell them. we've been dating for a couple of months now. it's only far if we tell them now" ellie says, acting as if a weight had been slightly lifted off her shoulders.

"are you sure? it's up to you!" says nick.

"i'm sure." ellie says, taking a deep breath and smiling, looking upto nick as she does so.

"cool, now let's get back to making noodles before they've added toilet water or something into them." says nick, making ellie laugh.

"that wouldn't taste so good!" she laughs, then takes nicks hand and drags him back to the kitchen.

end of part 21