turn up the radio nick...

"mcgee! what do you mean?" bishop says in fustration.

"yeah mcgee, this is an office workplace!" he says confused.
but not so much fustrated.

"it was only a jo-"

"nevermind, it can wait. dead petty officer found in home, a couple of miles away,
grab your gear and go go go!"

as soon as gibbs walked in the room the squad were ready and prepared.

gibbs- "bishop, what've you got on her?"

bishop- "petty officer lauren gaskell, joined 2 years ago, has a husband, darren gaskell, on a work trip in virginia, on a flight to dc as soon as. they have 2 children, nick and lilly, staying with their grandma in an apartment a couple of blocks away."

gibbs- "nick, got anything to add?"

torres- "me and mcgee checked out the crime scene, found her phone wallet and keys in her handbag which she was wearing at the time she was shot."

mcgee- "looks as if she was about to leave the house. don't know where to boss. palmer has her body down in autopsy, he's already sent the bullet down to abby."

gibbs- "find out more about the husband, did anyone find her phone?"

mcgee- "no but there's officers still looking through her house"

gibbs- "torres, bishop, go back to the house, mcgee, check on abby, i'll go to autopsy"

ellie and nick get there go bags and set off back to the petty officers home for the second time that day.

"turn the radio up nick, i can hardly hear it!"

nick turns up the radio and the song Umbrella by Rhianna comes on and the two sing along, bopping their heads to the beat. as the song comes to an end, the two give each other a toothy grin and laugh it off.

"i'll admit, that was a good decision! i love that song!"

"who doesn't! see, i am the smart one"

"sure you are!"

"hey! i am and it's totally obvious! nick, what's 12x12"

"that's so easy ellie!"

"so, what's your answer?" a smile grows on ellie's face as she patiently waits for nicks answer.

"urmm, could you have given me an easier one?"

ellie laughs and a smile also appears on nicks face. to nick, her smile could light up a room. suddenly, they appear at the crime scene.

"nick, over here! come take a look!"

ellie was taking a look through the kitchen cabinets and found a locked one. she decided to open it with a hair pin and what she found was draws full of pills.

"do you think this had anything to do with this crime?"