jif or gif...

gibbs walks back to his car and runs around to smile as torres helps bishop into his car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mcgee arrives early to the bullpen to start finishing up some paperwork. sloane is already in her office, listing to some music and playing darts. that's what she usually does in her free time. abby is working in her lab whilst palmer has gone getting her a 'cafpow' coffee. gibbs is up in the directors office checking up on kayla and jared, vance's children.

the elevator doors open to reveal bishop and torres giggling aloud because torres and bishop can't pronounce something right.

"you pronounce gif as 'jif'" says bishop, laughing and giggling away.

"no it's pronounced as 'gif'" getting a bit frustrated but still smiling as he stares at bishop.

"i've got to go with bishop on this one!" says mcgee.

"see i told you!" bishop says, putting her hands on his shoulders and jumping up and down.

this makes them both smile like crazy.

gibbs enters the room and the two get to their desks. it goes awkwardly silent as all you can hear is the other desks clicking, printing and writing away.

"did anyone do anything fun last night?" gibbs tries to break the silence but he doesn't usually ask these questions so torres, bishop and mcgee give each other funny looks.

"urm, me and torres went home and watched a film!?" bishop says, blushing slightly but not too much that the squad would notice. gibbs knee they had plans so this was the type of answer he was expecting.

"torres which one was it?" gibbs asks.

it honestly felt like an interrogation and it made everyone uneasy.

"it was a, urh, marvel film, bishop which one?"

bishop laughs "age of ultron, one of my favourites! how could you forget?"

end of part 19
sorry i've not posted all week!