as if the walls were going to solve your problems...

gibbs; "what did you find out about the husband?"

mcgee; "all his records are squeaky clean"

torres; "this guy did alot of volunteer work to help homeless kids. i can see why lauren would want to marry him."

bishop; "he comes from quite a wealthy background, his parents are both lawyers, so if he did get into any sort of trouble, he always had his way out of it."

mcgee; "because his parents were rich, he went to a private school, in which, lauren also went there too, with her best friend, sophia daniels. she works with darren gaskell so we're following up on her. they're both on their way to interragation. they're coming straight from the airport."

gibbs; "get them in as soon as possible"

mcgee; "yes boss"

meanwhile, back at their desks, ellie and nick were emailing each other.

*emails*

nicktorres11 @ googlemail.com - wanna come round to mine and watch foreign movies?

eleanorbishop124 @ gmail.com - sure! anyone else coming? gibbs? sloane? mcgee? abby? palmer? reeves?

nicktorres11 @ googlemail.com - yeah, ive not asked them yet, don't know when the best time is.

eleanorbishop124 @ gmail.com - i'll go round and invite them, or we could email them?

nicktorres1 @ googlemail.com - yeah sure. i'm going to let you do that, whilst i pick out the films

jackiesloane56 @googlemail.com - do you guys know i can see your conversation?

jackiesloane56 @googlemail.com - and yes i'd love to come!

jackiesloane56 @googlemail.com - shouldn't you guys be working? or doing interragation?

all of a sudden, two people come walking round the corner. one tall, dark haired guy. He looked sad yet fed up, like something or someone was making him feel very guilty or very annoyed.
There was also a tall blonde haired women. She looked as if she really didn't want to be there. they both wore a visitor pass around their necks and stared blankly at the orange walls as if the walls was going to solve their problems.

"and what can we do for you?" nick says, giving ellie a strange look.

nick gets up and leans against his desk. ellie joins him.

"darren gaskell, i heard something had happened to my wife. where is she?
where are my kids?!"

"yeah, and where is my coffee? i asked for the guy to bring me some and it's
been like, 5 hours!" *pop* there goes her bubblegum.

going through nick and ellie's minds were astonished and annoyed.
this was going to be one very stressful day.

"i'm sorry miss but if you really want your own coffee, i suggest making it
yourself because with that tone, you're not gonna get any!" says reeves, standing up from his desk.

"RRRuuDdee much?!" says the tall blonde haired woman.

nick, ellie and reeves shared looks.

"yeah cause he's the rude one here!" says torres. all three giggle. ellie slaps him and they all stop.

end of part 6