Prologue - "The Hobo"

~~Prologue~~"The Hobo"

~~Prologue~~
"The Hobo"

~•-•~

"Your life ends here, devil!"

"Fwahahaha! I am inevitable, puny human! A mere mortal like you could never stand a chance against a demon like me! Now! Take this!"

Damn, this anime is still amazing after rewatching it for the bajillionth time.

Bane of Tartaros has always, always been top of my "Most Favorite Anime List" because it's full of suspense, action, and of course..

"Nghhh! Kyah! Hanzo-kun! The devil ripped off my clothes!"

...the awesome fan service.

This masterpiece of an anime is about a guy named Hanzo who once lived in Japan, until he died and got sucked into another world where he went on amazing adventures with a harem of hot girls to defeat the monsters who invaded their land.

Call it generic for all I care, it's been engraved as one of the best anime of all time in my heart!

"W-wait, what's happening to me?! You fiend! What did you do to me?!"

"Hanzo-kun, no!"

One of the harem members shouted as the main character started to be cloaked in a weird, dark aura.

The first time I watched this ending, I got so surprised to the point where my heart nearly stopped beating. It was that big of a twist.

The devil managed to corrupt Hanzo with demon magic and he got transformed into the King of Hell.

Then, after that...

"GAHHHH! Damn you, Isekai Productions! You stupid company! It's been a full year yet Bane of Tartaros still hasn't gotten the season two it deserves! GAHHHH!"

It's reasonable to throw a tantrum at this point. Why the bloody hell hasn't this anime gotten a second season yet?! Low ratings my ass! It's the best show out there!