Volume 1: Chapter 2.5 - "The Catgirl"

~~Chapter 2.5~~
"The Catgirl"

5~~"The Catgirl"

Part 1

With a swift slash of my legendary blade, I pierced through the side of Hanzo's torso, causing a gush of blood to flow from his body. The King of Hell screamed in agony as he fell to the ground, while I, the great and powerful Aoki Kaito, gracefully placed my trusty silver blade back into its sheathe.

"Kaito~! I knew you'd be able to do it!"

Ah, that voice..!

That sweet voice just now came from a beautiful white haired girl in a pink dress.

With a worried look, she ran towards me. Behind her were the other nineteen members of my harem. All girls swarmed around me with concerned eyes as I shrugged the dust off my fully plated platinum armor.

"A-are you alright, Kaito? I was so, so worried about you!"

The white haired girl squeaked as she placed my hand onto hers.

"No, no! I was worried about Kaito-sama even more!"

The red haired busty woman beside her slapped her palm off of mine as she wore a visibly flustered face.

"No, I was!"

"No, me!"

Before I knew it, all twenty chicas in my harem were all arguing over such a childish thing.

"Now, now, my wives.. There's no need to fight."

I gently tried to calm them down. The moment I did, the tension between them all died out and they all bowed down to me at the same time.

While I was chuckling heartily like the cheerful warrior I am, Hanzo's dying voice called out to me.

"Y-you.. Are truly a remarkable warrior, Aoki Kaito."

With a smile, I slowly walked up to my long time idol and the main character of my most favorite anime series. I knelt down to look at him in the eye of his half-burnt face.

"I've always looked up to you, Hanzo. Thank you for that thrilling fight. You are worthy of being my opponent."

A curve pointing upwards formed on the side of Hanzo's mouth.

"I am honored."

These were the King of Hell's last words before succumbing to his wounds.