Volume 4: Chapter 1 - "The Coat for The Angellica"

~~Chapter 1~~
"The Coat for The Angellica"

~~Chapter 1~~"The Coat for The Angellica"

Part 1

Part 1

After all of those emotional moments that occurred, the next day had come.

Angellica's brother went back to the White Soldier's dormitory here in Oranea like he said.

To be honest, after all those heart pounding words that were exchanged yesterday, it would be normal for Angellica to be completely down at the moment.

However—

"Kaito! Get your butt moving, will you?!"

"How impatient can you get? Also, can you keep it down? It's really early, and you don't want to wake up the neighbors."

"Whatever, just move it! The marketplace would be totally crowded again if we come too late!"

I was still half asleep when I stepped out of the resort house's gates to meet up with the enthusiastic Angellica.

Yesterday, she asked us if someone could go with her for a shopping trip. Her coat was ruined thanks to the ruckus the crowd made at the plaza when her brother came to visit, and even though I offered her to sew it up, she insisted on the idea of buying a new one instead.

Sana had work today, so she couldn't go. In fact, she had already left. As for the archer loli...

"You guys enjoy yourselves."

We turned back to Agame, who was hugging Apollo while standing inside the garden of the resort house while the gates were closing on their own.

"You still remember what I taught you yesterday?"

"Of course. It was quite simple, after all. Did you forget about how well I did?"