Volume 9: Chapter 2 - "The Test of Faith"

~~Chapter 2~~

"The Test of Faith"

~•-•~

Part 1

(Third Person's PoV)

Inside Reyna's bedroom…

Agame and Angellica were seated on the edge of the purple sheeted bed of Reyna's bedroom. The White Soldier herself, Reyna, in her green pajamas that highlighted her cleavage, was standing in front of them, hands on her hips.

While Angellica was busy observing the room's sheets, Agame narrowed her eyes at her as she carried both her wooden bow and Apollo.

"So, you brought us here because…?"

Reyna stared back at the archer, twirling her purple locks with her fingers.

"Well, uh… You see, I kind of wanted to talk to you about something. It's about the bow."

Agame immediately gazed down at the large, white bow with golden platings. 

"Funny. I wanted to talk to you about it too."

This news had Reyna raise an eyebrow.

"Ah? What a coincidence. However, whatever I'm about to say may overrule your whole point, since it's pretty big news…"

Agame's blank expression didn't go away.

"Oh? I can say the same thing about what I'm about to say."

Reyna chuckled mockingly.

"No, no, I'm pretty sure that mine's bigger news."

Agame simply blinked and kept a monotone voice.

"No, mine's bigger news."

Reyna's tone slowly grew more irritated.

"N-no, mine definitely is."

"No, mine is."

"No, I'm pretty sure mine is!"

"No, mine is."

"No, mine is--!"

The series of exchanges were interrupted by an exasperated groan from Angellica, who was looking around beneath Reyna's pillows. 

"For the love of the gods, why don't you just say it at the same time?! Kids…"

Reyna stiffened up, blushing in embarrassment to being scolded. 

"R-right. Okay, in three."

The serious Agame only nodded, and in three seconds…

"I would like to give Apollo to you." x2