Volume 5: Chapter 3 - "The Capital"

~~Chapter 3~~
"The Capital"

~~Chapter 3~~"The Capital"

Part 1

Beneath the large ancient castle that stood tall amongst the equally old trees within the lush forest was a dark empty room. Despite being seemingly lacking in furniture, it was well kept and free of dust and cobwebs.

Standing in the middle of the room were two members of Tartaros— Galleon, the spy and Samantha, the elf.

Galleon was impatiently tapping her foot, crossing her arms while the elf beside her was channeling herself in orange aura, preparing to cast a spell.

"H-how much longer, Samantha? I'm getting really nervous here. It's been a while since I've reported to Hanzo-sama personally."

The blue haired spy stuttered.

"Sheesh, Galleon! I'm trying to focus here so try and hold on to your panties this time, alright?"

Samantha retorted and continued to prepare to cast her spell.

Galleon's corrupted red eyes darkened after remembering what humiliation she was put through earlier.

"That bratty support.. He ruined my plans big time. We were supposed to hunt down Samantha with me undercover as the Black Death. I would then lead them to a trap and easily massacre them all from there."

Galleon thought to herself as she walked towards the glass lacking window and loomed over the roof of the forest. At the horizon was the capital city of Ischyos, standing proud and currently oblivious to their presences.

"The White Soldiers have slowly started to become a threat. It's only been half a year since they've acquired the Holy Weapons, yet they've already reached power levels similar to ours.."

A vein popped on her head, but before she could continue on ranting, Samantha started to glow bright orange.

"Oh!"

The orange haired elf widened her eyes all of the sudden, which concerned her ally behind her.

"What's wrong? Is Hanzo-sama coming?"

"Yep! I've managed to pull it off! Ah! Oh my! I'm coming! I'm— I'm— I'm comi—!"

"Will you quit being a harlot and hurry up and cast your spell?!"

On cue, a pulse of orange light suddenly appeared before the two. The light slowly dispersed into something that looked like a large television screen that was about the size of a modern day screen at the cinema.