Volume 7: Chapter 3 - "Behind the Shadow"

~~Chapter 3~~
"Behind the Shadow"

~~Chapter 3~~"Behind the Shadow"

~•-•~

Part 1

(Third Person's PoV)

Under the night sky, at the marketplace of Oranea City...

Sana, Agame and Angellica were confronting a dizzy Oranean Shadow. The thief was crouched on the ground, trying to get back her bearings after slamming into Kaito's barrier. The girl who was being targeted by the thief had already ran away.

Agame was already aiming her Holy Bow at the target.

"Kaito was right... The Oranean Shadow is a girl. What's the point of that skintight getup, though? It's pissing me off."

The Oranean Shadow got back up on her feet, toppling a bit as she did. Through her blue lensed goggles, she glared at the trio.

Meanwhile, the blonde slowly walked up to the thief.

"Do not bother running away. Agame-sama already has you in her sights. One sneaky move and you're gonna end up having an arrow in you."

As the blonde approached the Oranean Shadow, the mage then snickered from behind.

"Not only that, take a look below you."

The thief peeked underneath her to find her legs frozen into the ground by Angellica's ice magic.

"Ice to meet you. I am the Angellica, and I noticed how you looked stressed out, so I thought you needed to chill for a bit. I didn't want to ignore you and give you the cold shoulder, so--"

"Another pun and I'm shooting you instead."

Agame cut the mage's fun short as she continued to aim Apollo at the Shadow.

"So, Oranean Shadow-san, kindly cooperate with us and put these Manaswitch Shackles on. From what I've heard, wearing these is equivalent to being stunned by support magic..."

Sana sternly said as she took out a pair of glowing blue shackles that looked to be made of the same material as the dome that surrounded the Coronam Crystal Market.

Click!

Sana took a deep sigh of relief after successfuly capturing their target, locking the Shadow's wrists together.

"..."

The Oranean Shadow had been silent for the past few moments. She hung her head down, allowing her white hair to messily cover her already masked face.